Bangladesh is a country that appears to be most often in the news for stories about severe flooding, or refugee camps. It is less well-known for nurturing one of the fastest growing economies in the world, which expanded by 7.9% in 2018, and one of the youngest populations, with an average age of 25.7. Some 35% of the population around 164.7 million people is aged 15 or under.
This makes Bangladesh a country both of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events