Buffeted by rising global trade tensions and regulatory scrutiny, China experienced its weakest MA activity in a decade, with deal activity in marketing services plummeting 54% in 2019, according to a new study by R3 Worldwide. Due to this decline, overall APAC deal value tumbled 55% and number of deals fell by 9%.
“Investment in APAC has slowed, though it remains of interest to buyers wanting to address marketplace...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events