MA activity in the global marketing services industry has slowed down significantly, but the value of deals going through is increasing, according to R3’s latest report.
The consulting firm analysed 235 transactions in the marketing services industry in the first half of 2019. It found that US$13.6 billion was invested overall, a 43% jump on last year, though at the same time the number of deals declined.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events