The streets of Hong Kong have been even noisier than usual lately, with hundreds of thousands of people making full-throated demands of the government. As the world has watched protesters clash with police in increasingly tense confrontations across the city, however, nary a peep has been heard from one particular quarter.
Despite all the energy they expend trying to show that they're aligned with consumers' needs, precious few brands have chosen to speak out about...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events