HONG KONG IDENTITY AND BRAND STRATEGY
The recent protests in Hong Kong over a planned China extradition law have thrown into stark reliefand raised the stakeson an issue that has long been a source of challenge for marketers. The difficulty of communicating with both the local market and the mainland market without alienating one or the other.
The situation has become more polarised in recent years, and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events