Sorting through the data gathered in our annual Asia's Top 1000 Brands survey, a collaboration with Nielsen to assess consumer sentiments about brands across multiple categories and markets, can be an overwhelming task, even with the help of our easy interactive online tools.
To help marketers and advertising professionals get the most from this important resource, Campaign's deputy editor Olivia Parker has this year compiled a white paper on the data exclusively for Campaign members.
Accessible once you have logged in as a member, the report introduces the data, reveals some of the top news stories and provides lists of the top 10, top 100 and top 1000 brands in an easily readable format. It includes analysis reports of all the 15 categories of products/services that the research analyses, including infographics detailing the top brands in each. And it lists the top 100 brands in each of 14 APAC markets, essential reading for regional marketers.
Becoming part of the Campaign community gives you access to exclusive, premium editorial analysis, including:
- Top 1000 Brands Asia
- Agency Report Cards
- 40 Under 40
- Cannes Lions: exclusive Asia analysis from our team on the ground
- The Asia-Pacific Power List: Asia‘s top 50 brand marketers
- Benchmarking survey results and analysis on subjects like gender and diversity in the ad industry; relationships within communications and PR; and the CMO outlook
In-depth features on topical issues and sector studies. Recent pieces include:
- Predictive marketing: it's no crystal ball
- Can better stock pictures eliminate stereotypes?
- 100 of the best ads from Asia-Pacific
- Do you relate? The psychology of social sharing
- Unlimited web access to an archive of over 70,000 articles
- Front stage pass: Conference video insight sessions
- Member only email bulletins
- 20% discounts at conferences