There’s a scene in the Netflix series Billions, where upstart hedge fund manager Taylor Mason stands alone in a dim empty low-ceilinged office lined with rows of empty desks with little but the signage of Mason's new budding quant’ fund firm illuminated in the background.
It captures the shift in power, where Mason's old bosses, the hedge fund managers, once financial disruptors theselves, are now being disrupted. We know Mason’s new firm does...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events