Cheuk Chiang, Asia-Pacific CEO of Omnicom Media Group until last April, has joined Australian ad agency Mutiny Group as chairman.
Established in Melbourne just two months ago by former YR Melbourne managing director Matt Farrugia and national engagement strategy director Henry Innis, Mutiny brands itself “the world’s first predictive advertising agency”.
Chiang joins as partner, investor and chairman. He was also previously APAC CEO at PHD, managing director at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events