As social media makes it increasingly easy to share more content far and wide, what makes one campaign soar and another fizzle out is an issue that businesses grapple with daily. While chance, timing and a solid idea obviously all play their part, success also comes down to understanding psychology.
According to Emily Wong, senior marketing manager at Hootsuite, the Asia Pacific region has seen a 12% growth in active social media over the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events