The Hong Kong protests have divided netizens and the media in the region, especially as the demonstrations and police reponses have escalated. Social-listening company Circus Social ran a data search for Campaign Asia-Pacific based on popular pro- and anti-extradition bill hashtags used in the region such as antiELAB, StandWithHK and OneChina.
“Our hypothesis is that the majority of the people who support the extradition bill...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events