For all the continuing tumult at WPP this year, it seems agency performance in Southeast Asia has been unaffected, as the network bagged 28 awards at this year’s Campaign Agency of the Year awards.
Of those awards, 12 were gold, five silver and two bronze. Ogilvy was the main contributor, with 10 awards that included a gong...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events