Shifting ad dollars from traditional advertising into experiences has formed a key theme of 2019, and digital placemaking is a burgeoning medium that is helping fuel this change.
Creating digital displays in the physical world has almost limitless creative possibilities, and helps brands leave an impression, according to Emile Rademeyer.
Rademeyer is the creative director of Vandal, a creative studio that specialises in projects that combine the physical and digital world....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events