Brands tend to either treat music as an afterthought or make similar, predictable choices. There's an opportunity to engage with artists to co-create something new that respects the art and still helps the brand, according to David Guerrero of BBDO Guerrero and Nick Wood of Syn Music, who explained their views at Spikes Asia 2019....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events