Sure, things like time sheets, meetings and email can be daily annoyances. But when we asked a group of high-profile industry professionals which aspect of their jobs they'd like to eliminate, you might be surprised by their answers.
Turns out some pretty critical operational things would be placed on the chopping block. Briefs, bosses, even showing up entirely, it seems, would be ditched in a second if it were possible. Have a listen.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events