Everyone is familiar with the phrase less is more’, but for Jayanta Jenkins, global group creative director at Twitter, fewer characters doesn’t mean limiting creativity.
Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific during Spikes Asia this year, Jenkins said whether it’s 140 characters, or now 280, being a reductionist is key to getting a clear message across to your fans or consumers. Anything more than a paragraph is putting the speaker ahead of the message, he suggests....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events