It seems that all you need to advertise sunglasses on TV is to film a bunch of edgy, good-looking people putting the sunglasses on.
That's according to Australian sunglasses brand Quay, which is airing its first TV campaign in its home market tonight 12 November with a rather uninspired 30-second spot featuring a variety of models who move their faces around a bit to illustrate how the affordable fashion frames are made to fit...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events