Ad Nut normally sticks to writing about real ads. But this spoof bank brand is, in effect, an ad for creative agency Superunion, so Ad Nut wll allow it.
Also, it's delightful. Check out the names on the fake namecards.
For some reason, Ad Nut really likes it when people come up with fictional creations and then take them to elaborate lengths. Ahem.
Anyway, here's two GIFs that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events