Sir Martin Sorrell has been involved in an extraordinary, public bust-up with one of his former lieutenants, Jim Prior, over critical comments the Superunion boss made to Campaign Asia.
The former WPP chief is alleged to have slapped Prior’s face in a meeting room at the recent Web Summit in Portugal, according to a front-page report in Saturday’s Financial Times.
Sorrell, 74, is said to have come up to Prior,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events