Unless you’re a diehard Reebok lover, you may not have clocked on to the subtle changes it’s made to the famous logo.
But while some may see the redesign as slight, this brand’s ambition is the furthest thing from it.
We have done a lot of work over the years building our credentials in fitness and fashion, pretty much as two separate things, Reebok President Matt O’Toole told Campaign US after...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events