In all the conversations around the melding of ecommerce and bricks-and-mortar stores, the opportunities of online to offline, too much focus is put on the front-of-store experience and not the critical back-end.
That’s according to several speakers at FUTR Asia yesterday, who were discussing the possibilities technology brings to reviving the 'high street' and physical stores.
“The front-of-store experience is the focus, but it should be what is the consumer outcome’”...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events