As November hits, Chinese marketers and retailers are abuzz, preparing for the annual carnival of consumption that is the 11.11 Singles Day shopping festival extravaganza.
Some disparage the hype and gimmicks, all designed to get people to buy. But the scale and power of this mega sale season is what pushes China’s e-commerce industry to stay ahead of the world in logistics, payments and marketing guile.
So sophisticated has this...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events