Grocery remains the toughest category to crack in ecommerce. Online sales only captured 2.9% of total grocery spending globally in 2017 while just 12% of online shoppers purchased groceries via the web last year. These figures from The State of Global Online Grocery Retail 2018 report by Forrester are a wake-up call that online grocery still presents huge untapped potential for retailers and ecommerce platforms.
Across the region, however, mature digital markets such as Australia,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events