In a new online retail forecast for Southeast Asia, Forrester predicts that ecommerce in the region Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam will grow at a CAGR of 23% to reach $53 billion in 2023, up from $19 billion in 2018.
Other findings from the report
- Indonesia is the largest market, accounting for 41% of online retail in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events