It was seven years ago that Tim Andree masterminded one of the biggest acquisitions in advertising history, when Japan’s Dentsu paid 3.2bn or about $5bn at the time to buy Britain’s Aegis Group in July 2012.
Now Andree, the driving force behind the deal to make Dentsu Aegis Network the international arm of Dentsu, is preparing for what he calls the next phase of the strategy as the Japanese parent company wants its domestic and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events