On a recent trip to Japan, Dentsu director and executive officer Tim Andree spoke to Barry Lustig, a regular columnist for Campaign, about the areas the company is looking to for growth and how it is charting its course at a time when the holding company model seems to be under siege.
Andree is responsible for Dentsu’s international operations, which continue to grow at a healthy clip. Recently issued results for the year’s first half...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events