Dentsu Group announced that Tim Andree, executive vice president of Dentsu Group Inc and executive chairman and CEO of Dentsu Aegis Network, will be taking a leave of absence for health-related reasons.
Toshihiro Yamamoto, representative director, president and CEO of Dentsu Group Inc, will take on the additional role of acting executive chairman and CEO of Dentsu Aegis Network in the interim.
In addition, the company said, three other senior executivesValerie...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events