Dentsu's board met yesterday to select candidates for the board, who will assume their positions after a general shareholders meeting in June. Andree will also become an executive officer of the company effective 1 April.
This will be the first time that a non-Japanese will hold this position, a spokesperson told Campaign Asia-Pacific. We expect him to lead our global growth strategy going forward.
Andree has been with Dentsu since 2006,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events