After a four month closed-door pitch, Ikea has appointed TBWA Singapore as its new lead creative agency. The account has been handled by BBH since 2013, and the agency defended its creative mandate in this pitch.
In May, Nigel Richardson, head of marketing for Ikea Southeast Asia, noted in a release that the brand had an excellent working relationship with BBH, but the review was a part of a regular internal process.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events