Ad Nut feels fairly confident that the people of Penang actually know what Ikea is. But wordplay is always welcome in Ad Nut's book, and cross-language wordplay meant to endear a brand to a new community even more so. So Ad Nut approves of this campaign by BBH Singapore for the Swedish furniture giant's opening in Penang on 14 March.
The campaign includes OOH, digital, print and social. A second phase will focus on...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events