BBH Singapore is preparing to defend its creative mandate from Ikea Southeast Asia, after the furniture retailer invited creative agencies to a competitive pitch.
BBH has held the account for the past six years, running integrated communications campaigns for Ikea in Singapore, Malaysia, and later, Thailand. During that time, the agency scored hits with Ikea's local catalogue campaigns, including the Bookbook in 2014 and Human Catalogue in 2017 and a hilarious dance tune to open...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events