This week, brands were given a sharp reminder of the danger in promising something they can't deliver.
First, Samsung was forced to delay the launch of the Galaxy Fold after reviewers found test versions of the nearly $2,000 phone to be faulty. Then yesterday, Zozo, the Japanese online clothing retailer, announced the closure of its international service after the prolonged misfire of its much-hyped online measurement service for body dimensions.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events