When the owner of Japanese online clothing retailer Zozotown announced the launch of its own custom-fit label Zozo in July, it threw down the gauntlet to all mass clothing retailers, offering an exciting new perspective on a sector that has been devoid of any real innovation for years.
While it’s made for good PR, the Zozosuit, which enables people to record their exact measurements using a system of dots and a smartphone app, is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events