Chinese bike share startup Ofo has hit rocky terrain in Japan after establishing a presence in the market in March.
Mikihiko Hashimoto, the company’s marketing director, has left, along with country manager Yoshiaki Hiyoshi and PR manager Yusuke Yamanaka.
Hashimoto was previously at Beacon Communications and is understood to be returning to the agency world. Hiyoshi is a former Goldman Sachs analyst, while Yamanaka worked at Interbrand before joining Ofo.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events