Bicycle-sharing brands may seem to be everywhere in China and Southeast Asia, but the sector is still in relative infancy in Japan and Ofo is working to establish itself in the market while it still can.
Having launched services in Wakayama, Kita-Kyushu and Otsu, the Chinese company now has a marketing director on board as it looks to build understanding of the bike sharing concept and its own brand.
Mikihiko Hashimoto made...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events