Airbnb recently bought over Gaest.com, a small online marketplace focused on meeting spaces for short-term rentals. Similarly to Airbnb, hosts on Gaest.com can list their spaces to reach a network of business professionals, and can optionally provide add-ons and other services to enhance their meetings.
According to a statement, the acquisition will “fuel its vision of helping all professionals feel a sense of belonging at work by connecting them with the unique spaces they need...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events