Despite the rise of online bookings in the meetings arena, a new report by venue booking service Meetingsbooker.com revealed that the trend is limited to small meetings of one to 20 attendees.
Bookers and planners of small meetings tend to make automated bookings and then immediately share the date, venue name and location to attendees.
“There is a lot of conjecture and speculation in the travel media and industry about the most...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events