Many people are talking about the growing pressure on CMOs today, due to the rapid evolution of the marketing industry changing the nature of the role. New skills are needed to manage the mass of communications, business, technology and consulting issues that seem to come across a CMOs desk these days, a far cry from the more traditional responsibilities they held.
But for all of this, Stephanie Buscemi, Salesforce global CMO, prefers...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events