General elections will be held in Indonesia on 17 April 2019. For the first time in Indonesian history, the president, vice president, and members of the People's Consultative Assembly, will be elected on the same day by over 190 million eligible voters exercising their rights. Sixteen parties will be participating in the elections nationally four will be participating for the first time. It’ll be a tough fight for the seats and an opportunity to garner support by all...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events