The explosion of online-to-offline’ O2O strategies is a phenomenon in China. But the fusion of reassurance and inspiration offered by best-in-class O2O should be embraced in the West, particularly given the decline of brick-and-mortar sales in the US and Europe.
First, definitions. O2O is a practice that draws potential customers from online channels to physical stores, or vice versa. For example, click and collect’ involves goods that are ordered from a store’s website and collected...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events