The last couple weeks have been big for Twitter, with the launch of two new and potentially game-changing developments an integrated music offering and keyword ad targeting.
Twitter Music is pretty fun and is a long-term strategic move to boost engagement and time spent with the platform. Long hours of engagement and multiple page views already feed Facebook’s direct response advertising revenue, particularly as it’s mostly traded on a CPM model.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events