Smartphone usage is becoming more prevalent among Japanese senior citizens as online shopping rises across the board, according to research into digital media habits in the market by IPG Mediabrands.
The Media in Mind’ study, which canvassed 2,400 internet users in the Kanto and Kansai areas over three days in November 2016, found 28 percent of respondents aged between 70 and 74 now own smartphones. 33 percent of men and 23 percent of women in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events