A protest group calling itself Hong Kong Strike is urging the advertising industry and related practitioners in Hong Kong to go on strike for five days beginning on December 2.
The work stoppage would become the latest in a series of coordinated actions that protest groups have used to express displeasure at the government over recent months. The group issued the call through Facebook and Instagram presences, as well as the ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events