Google jumped five places in the Top 1000 Brands list this year, breaking into the hallowed Top 10 for the first time since 2011 and finishing in position seven.
The company emerges as Asia’s favourite search engine in all markets except China and South Korea, and it is also rated top for digital experience’ in all markets except China where consumers cited Apple and India Amazon. Outside search, Google Play is ranked the third...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events