Google announced that DoubleClick Bid Manager, its DSP demand-side platform, will now feature programmatic audio ads that can be placed on Spotify, SoundCloud, TuneIn, Pandora, and Google Play Music.
According to Jean-Claude Homawoo, product manager for DoubleClick, 1.2 billion people will use a music streaming service by 2018 globally. The programmatic audio ads allow advertisers and agencies to reach a passive content-consumption audience across music and podcast streaming, he...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events