While being a keen observer of the fallout from Facebook’s ongoing Cambridge Analytica data scandal, Google’s president of Asia-Pacific operations said there is no danger of such an issue occurring with the company’s own user data.
Speaking exclusively to Campaign Asia-Pacific, Karim Temsamani said the discussion that has emerged since the scandal regarding privacy and user data is extremely important, but Google was watching from a safe distance.
“It’s a very...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events