Google and Facebook together not only accounted for 20 percent of global advertising spend across all media in 2016, but also captured 64 percent of all growth in global adspend between 2012 and 2016, according to the latest edition of Zenith’s Top Thirty Global Media Owners, published today.
The two behemoths have grown their share of global adspend from about a tenth 11 percent in 2012 to a fifth in 2016.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events