Digital advertising will account for 52% of all ad spend in 2021, according to Zenith’s latest forecast.
The rapid rise of digital advertising has been forecast for some time, and it became the largest advertising medium in 2016. Zenith predicts it will make up 47% of total spend 2019, up from 44% in 2018.
However, overall digital ad growth is slowing down as markets mature. It grew 17% in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events