Digital advertising is by far the biggest growth sector for advertisers in the luxury sector, with China found to be the most advanced market of them all.
The findings, published today in Zenith’s Luxury Advertising Expenditure Forecasts 2018, report that digital advertising in the luxury sector will grow by US$886 million between 2017 and 2019. In comparison, TV advertising will grow US$27 million, with cinema and radio trailing even further behind. By...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events