Declining growth in programmatic adspend illustrates how the format has become the main method for trading digital media globally, according to Zenith’s latest forecast.
The report released today estimates that in 2019, almost two-thirds of all digital media adspend will be traded programmatically, increasing 19% to US$84 billion worldwide, from US$70 billion in 2018. That growth is less than the 24% forecasted for 2018, and it will decrease further to 17% in 2020,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events