Consultancies do not have the right understanding of “creative culture” to become top players in the advertising world, according to FCB worldwide CEO Carter Murray.
Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific in Singapore, Murray said consultancies acquiring creative shops were a hot-button issue for advertising agencies, but that success requires more than just a takeover.
“The consultancy world is so different from the advertising world, like the media world is different,” he said. “The...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events